Stapleton Middle School
DSST: Stapleton Middle School Technology Information
Please see the below attached documents for detailed information regarding the student laptop program.
Denver Public Schools Infinite Campus Parent Portal allows you access to accurate, current and confidential information about your child(ren)'s school attendance, grades, class assignments and more. Parent Portal access keys will be given to new DPS parents/legal guardians during Back to School Night during the Parent Portal training session. Please see the attachements below for the Parent Portal Agreement which must be signed in front of the school staff member to be valid, and quick reference instructions. If you have already signed the Parent Portal agreement and have received your DPS Parent Portal access information, and need assistance with your student's Parent Portal information, please contact the Campus Operations Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or 303.320.5570 ext. 7345.
Please note that Parent Portal is access for students' legal guardians to student information in that legal guardian's household and is different from Student Portal, which is how student's can view their own information. Students may contact their Deans if they have questions or need assistance about their Student Portal access.
- Student Laptop Do's and Don'ts FAQs (PDF)
- Technology Acceptable Use Policy Document 12-13 (PDF)
- DPS IC Parent Portal Quick Reference (PDF)
- DPS IC Parent Portal Agreement (PDF)
- DPS IC Guía de referencia rápida para el portal de los padres (PDF)
- DPS IC Convenio para el Acceso a la Red Electrónica (Web) para Ver Información del Estudiante (PDF)