Stapleton High School
DSST: Stapleton High School Technology Information
Please see the below attached documents for detailed information regarding the student laptop program.
Denver Public Schools Infinite Campus Parent Portal allows you access to accurate, current and confidential information about your child(ren)'s school attendance, grades, class assignments and more. Please see the attachements below for the Parent Portal Agreement which must be signed in front of the school staff member to be valid, and quick reference instructions. If you have already signed the Parent Portal agreement and have received your DPS Parent Portal access information, and need assistance with your student's Parent Portal information, please contact the High School Office Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or 303.320.5570 ext. 6340.
- Technology Insurance Letter 12-13 (PDF)
- Technology Acceptable Use Policy Introduction 12-13 (PDF)
- Technology Acceptable Use Policy Document 12-13 (PDF)
- Carta de tecnologia tarifas y seguro 12-13 (PDF)
- Tecnologia de uso para estudiantes resumen 12-13 (PDF)
- Politica de tecnologia uso aceptable 12-13 (PDF)