Bill’s Weekly Reflection: Congratulations!
I want to congratulate our 2012-13 class of Emerging Leaders. This year, the following team members were accepted into the program for Deans, Directors of Curriculum and Instruction and School Leaders in Training:
- Erin Dillon, Stapleton MS Dean
- Nikhil Kawlra, Stapleton HS Dean
- Josh Hugo, GVR MS Dean
- Caryn McCormick, DPS Reddi Program School Director in Training
- Jenna Kalin, GVR HS Director of Curriculum and Instruction
- Connor Allman, Cole MS Director of Curriculum and Instruction
- Brad White, School Director in Training
- Jenna Leupold, College View MS Dean
- Andy Mendrop, School Director in Training
The Emerging Leaders Program is a competitive leadership development program led by the Home Office for up-and-coming leaders. The program is designed to develop leaders in our 7 core leadership competencies:
- Mission-driven Leadership
- Instructional Leadership
- Student and Family Engagement
Over the next eight months, our Emerging Leaders will participate in weekly seminars, complete leadership reflections, observe and interact with network leaders, and reflect on the practice of leadership. This work will both equip them to become better leaders in their current positions and also help us continue to develop a strong internal leadership pipeline for all of our schools.
If you are interested in more leadership development yourself, please look for network-wide leadership seminars that will be open to all in the coming months!