Mission and Vision
DSST Public Schools transforms urban public education by eliminating educational inequity and preparing all students for success in college and the 21st century.
- To become a premiere network of schools in Colorado where 100% of our students meet state standards in math, science and English in our Prep Academy.
- To create an innovative school where students acquire a rigorous academic foundation that they can apply to the community and world around them in meaningful ways.
- To create a rigorous and supportive academic program which will prepare 100% of our students to earn acceptance into the college of their choice and where they gain the necessary skills to successfully earn a college degree.
- To graduate students with character and a sense of civic responsibility of whom a significant percentage will assume leadership positions in an increasingly scientific and technology based society.
- To be an innovative and model school that helps to redefine the American high school experience.